I will be speaking for the York Region Real Estate Investors Group on March 20th, 2014 at 7pm. If you are interested in learning more about Rent to Own investing, real estate joint venture partnerships, and/or networking with local real estate investors you’ll want to join us.
In this 30 minute presentation I will be covering the following:
- What rent to own is
- The 3 major types of rent to own
- The benefits and drawbacks of rent to own investing
- How you can safely earn double digit returns while helping Canadian families
- Keys to structuring “WIN-WIN” deals
- Real life rent to own examples
Following my presentation, there will be a 15 minute interactive Q&A, another keynote speaker with a sizeable portfolio who has some great tips on real estate joint venture investing, and finally some time to finish up the evening by networking with other investors.
How to RSVP
You can see more details about the meeting and RSVP online at MeetUp.com.
I hope to see you there!
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.