I will be speaking for theKWC Real Estate Investors Meetup Group on September 16th, 2013. I’d like to invite you to join me for this presentation and learn more about Rent to Own from the perspective of the investor. In this presentation I will be covering the following:
- What Rent to Own Is
- The 3 Major Types of Rent to Own
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Rent to Own Investing
- How You Can Safely Earn Double Digit Returns
- Real Life Rent to Own Examples
- How to Attract and Qualify Rent to Own Tenant-Buyers
- Planning for a Successful Exit Strategy
- How to Properly Structure the Legal Agreements
- The Importance of the “Win-Win” Philosophy
- 2 Ways and 2 Resources You Can Use to Get Started Today
If you are interested in boosting your cash flow or making your real estate investments more passive, you won’t want to miss this meeting.
On top of the presentation & interactive Q&A, the last half of the night will be for networking. You definitely do not want to miss this opportunity to learn and network with other investors.
Admission is $5 at the door to pay for snacks and beverages. You can see more details about the meeting and RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/KWC-Real-Estate-Investors/events/126813612/
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.