On January 8th, 2014 I will be speaking for the Durham Real Estate Investors group at 7pm and I’d like to invite you to join me if you’re interested in learning more about Rent to Own investing.
In this 45 minute presentation I will be covering the following:
- What Rent to Own Is
- The 3 Major Types of Rent to Own
- The Benefits and Drawbacks of Rent to Own Investing
- How You Can Safely Earn Double Digit Returns
- Real Life Rent to Own Examples
- How to Attract and Qualify Rent to Own Tenant-Buyers
- Planning for a Successful Exit Strategy
- How to Properly Structure the Legal Agreements
- The Importance of the “Win-Win” Philosophy
- 2 Ways and 2 Resources You Can Use to Get Started Today
On top of the presentation, there will be a 15 minute interactive Q&A, another keynote speaker, and some time to finish up the evening with by networking with other investors.
How to RSVP
You can see more details about the meeting and RSVP online at:
Please note there is a cost of $30 to attend a Durham REI meeting as a guest.
Get Off to the Right Start in 2014
What better way to kick start your investment efforts in the New Year than an opportunity to learn and network with other successful investors?
Speaking of making the most of 2014, here is a great presentation by Quentin D’Souza, a successful real estate investor who heads up the Durham REI group:
Top Tips to Propel You Forward in Real Estate Investing in 2014
I hope you find Quentin’s presentation helpful and that I’ll see you on January 8th!