I will be speaking for Michelle Read‘s investor workshop on October 9th, 2014 at 7pm. If you are interested in learning more about Rent to Own investing, real estate joint venture partnerships, and/or networking with local real estate investors you’ll want to join us.
In this presentation I will be covering the following:
- What rent to own is
- The 3 major types of rent to own
- The benefits and drawbacks of rent to own investing
- How you can safely earn double digit returns while helping Canadian families
- Keys to structuring “WIN-WIN” deals
- Real life rent to own examples
On top of my presentation, there will be an interactive Q&A period and the opportunity to network with other likeminded investors.
How to RSVP
To learn more about this workshop being held on the evening of Thursday, October 9th, 2014 at a downtown Toronto location, please contact Michelle Read at (416) 879-7323 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!